Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Plant a Garden

I'm skipping around a bit.  I have a lot of posts that I would love to do, but I can't seem to keep up with my life!!  Thanks for sticking around even when I only post once a week :). 
It's warm where we live.  We've been in the 70's for the past week.  It's been wonderful.  We've been talking about spring and how things grow.  Last week we planted veggies.  The kids loved it.  The cute planter sticks came from Oriental Trader.
Of course, the on the day we planted veggies, the wind was howling and it was the only cold day in the week.  So we rolled with it and planted inside.  The mess was colossal!!!  But the kids loved it.  In fact the next day we planted flowers, but I don't have any pictures. That was a little crazy!  I just know that I am done with potting soil for a few weeks!

No comments: